Sail effortlessly through the sky and become the envy of all earthbound spectators. Our most popular adventure flight!
Welcome to the magical, incredibly colorful world of Hot Air Ballooning. We invite you to climb aboard one of our beautiful Aerostats and experience the excitement, beauty and tranquility a Hot Air Balloon Flight.
Each voyage becomes a personal adventure as you sail effortlessly through the sky, becoming the envy of all earthbound spectators. The panoramic view afforded from your lofty vantage point is nothing less than spectacular.
In flight activities may include low-level flying, such as plucking the leaves from the tops of tall trees, observing undisturbed wildlife as you glide along, following the contour of gently rolling hills and valleys. As you rise above, you may catch a glimpse of the oceans and deserts of Southern California with ancient volcanoes, active faults and mountainous terrain visible at a glance.
Passengers and crew celebrate with a traditional champagne ceremony. This includes champagne, non-alcoholic sparkling apple cider, brunch snacks and soft drinks. Each aeronaut receives a personalized Ascension Certificate to commemorate their voyage.
Temecula / Perris Flights
|Description||Price||Online Special/Cash||Choose Quantity and Purchase|
|30-45 Minute Flight||$260||$129|
|60-75 Minute Sweetheart Flight*||$750 (2 passengers)||$600 (2 passengers)|
|Breakfast, Flight, Museums Package**||$39||$29|
* Sweetheart flights are flights where a balloon and crew is privately chartered for the morning solely for one couple.
** Museum Tours and Breakfast flight is an optional addition to the standard 30-45 minute balloon flight, and includes breakfast at the Perris Valley Airport Restaurant (Bomb Shelter), tour of the Perris Vertical Wind Tunnel, admittance to the nearby Railroad and Trolley Museum, March Airbase Aviation Museum, and the Western Center Museum.
*** The Birthday or Anniversary Package is an optional addition to the standard 30-45 minute balloon flight and includes a Birthday or Anniversary banner attached to the balloon basket, an attractive aeronaut tee shirt and colorful balloon lapel pin.
- Limit 1 voucher redemption per individual
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Additional fee of $50 for each passenger above 225 lbs
- Valid only for Perris-Temecula Valley Flights
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- In the event the purchaser cannot use their voucher, all vouchers are transferrable
- In the event a flight is cancelled due to weather, the flight will be rescheduled, not refunded.
- If you do not show up for your flight, your flight voucher will be forfeited. "No shows" may reschedule by paying a rescheduling fee which is calculated at 75% of the current flight rate.
- Vouchers are not refundable for any reason.
Perris Airport Map
View Larger Map